This tent will comfortably fit a queen air mattress. This tent is styled to match OZtrail's Kokomo Range.
A spacious 4 person dome with front vestibule, perfect for that weekend away.
The Crossbreeze window system allows you to open up the sides of your tent for additional ventilation when weather conditions permit. The zip open full height side windows are ideal to be used in hot and dry conditions, allowing the hot air to escape and a breeze to flow directly through the tent, inside you are totally protected from insects due to the No-See-Um inner tent mesh panels.
- Longer, wider & with 30% more head height than the CrossBreeze 3 or CrossBreeze 3V tents.
- Large sheltered entry vestibule with plenty of room for all your gear
- Cross pole construction providing quick set up, greater strength and water shedding ability
- Crossbreeze window system allows you to open up the sides of the tent for additional ventilation with full height zip open side windows that are ideal for hot & dry conditions allowing the hot air to escape & cooling air to flow through the tent
- Silver coated UVTex® 2000 fly reflects heat & protects you from the elements while factory heat taped seams prevent seam leakage
- PosiBrace fastens your fly to the tent structure securely with Velcro attachment points to give greater strength & resistance to strong winds
- DryFloor heavy duty PE bucket floor for extra waterproofness at ground level
- No-See-Um mesh in all windows keeps all those biting insects at bay so youll sleep better
- 100% Polyester inner tent that keeps you cool & dry in hot or humid conditions
- Tentsile Tab with J-Hooks are clever triangular seam inserted patches with a J-Hook to simply & quickly attach the tent to the poles making setup easy & keeping the poles firmly in place during periods of high wind
- Tentsile Loop shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points for greater stability & longer life
- DryGuard Plus protects from wind-driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro closed
- Easy Step D Doors reduce the risk of tripping when entering or exiting the tent
- Fully featured with convenience items like lantern hooks & organiser pouches
- Compact carry bag provided
Colour: Purple / Cream
Sleeps: 4 Adults in comfort
Fly: Silver Coated UVTex® 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric - the UVtex® treatment not only protects the fly from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a 100% waterproof barrier. Factory heat taped seams keep the tent waterproof by preventing seam leakage. Posi-Brace securely fastens your fly to the tent with these Velcro® attachment points.
Inner Tent: Polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects.
Floor: Heavy Duty 230 gsm PE Floor - Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry
Door: Easy Step D Door “ Oversize D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
Pole System: Duraplus Fibreglass poles with stainless steel joiners for maximum durability.
Mesh Windows: No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
Environmental Control: Large mesh areas incorporated in inner tent for great ventilation. DryGuard Plus protects windows from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro together
Zips: #5 Coil zips for windows, #5 Coil zips for door
Climate Rating: Ideal for cold to tropical conditions.
Pegs & Guy Ropes: Sturdy pegs included. Pre-attached guy ropes. Guy rope storage pockets built-in to the fly.
12V Ready: Centrally located light attachment hook.
Storage Solutions: Easy to locate wall pouch & wall pocket to store your bits & pieces.
Dimensions: Tent floor area (excluding vestibule): 220 x 240 cm Tent head height: 165 cm
Weight: 5.5 kg
Pack Size: 65 x 18 x 18 cm
Carry Bag: 150D Polyester carry bag provided
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.